Sunday, June 16, 2013

You're a Father, but are you a "daddy"?

Biological DNA does not make someone a father.  I have zero, none, non-existent relationship with my biological dad.  I'm all right with it now, but I feel for those who grow up without a dad.  It typically results in lots of problems for that little girl or boy.

My husband is a good dad.  He loves our boys so much.  He is pretty hard on them at times, but you can tell it's out of love and he wants them to grow up to be the most productive beings possible.  It is very cute to hear "daddy!" out of any one of our boys.  :)  They love to wrestle with him, read with him, and do any outdoor activity with him.  Here's to you, babe!  You're the bestest :)


More to come....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com