Monday, July 8, 2013

Doctors are frustrating!

Okay, we have an excellent, thorough (sometimes too thorough) pediatrician for our kids.  Love her!

Buuuuuutttttttt, I am so so sick of a few things when it comes to care for our kids.

1. Them telling me I HAVE to bring my son in.  This is particularly true of newborns/infants.  I'm super worried about my baby's health anyway, but for them to say that I have to bring him in and it turns out to be nothing, just frustrates me.

2. Getting a prescription that I KNOW he will not take.  My infant does not take oral medication.  He lets it run out.  He screams.  We've tried everything, so he gets shots.  They still make us have an additional prescription though.

3. Urgent Care...For the life of me, I dislike UC so much!  Never an accurate diagnosis.  Super rude staff usually.  Probably because they're the B-list.  I can't stand urgent care!

This is just a little rant, I have so much more to say on this topic, but unfortunately we're headed to an 8 A.M. appointment now.  Ugh.

More to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com